A powerful video, made by ActBlue.
* Banks, speculators, mortgage lenders and global corporations caused the economic crisis;
* 2010 third-quarter corporate profits of $1.6 trillion represented the biggest one-year jump in history;
* State and local workers typically earn 11-12 percent less than private employees with comparable education and experience.
* Union victories like the eight-hour workday and weekends off are now threatened with the three-decade-long attack on unions spurred by right-wing icon Ronald Reagan;
* Increased wages and guaranteed pensions put money into the economy, with a ripple effect that creates jobs and improves the economy for all.